2.01.2005

"what's He saying?"

i seem to be a little lost in myself lately.
but maybe the problem is exactly that... i'm looking for myself.
my phone rang monday morning. i answered "hello?"
a familiar voice responded "what's He saying?" well, here's what He's been saying:


i was reminded by my God this weekend that what He is doing is amazingly larger than my little human brain could ever conceive. if He actually gave me a picture of how big It really is, my brain couldn't even handle it.

He also reminded me that because He is big, i am small. "... you're not unimportant. not forgotten. just small. try to move past the inward stuff. stop obsessing about where you fit and how you feel. i am a God of process. I am most certainly in this with you. but it's time to just breathe a little and let it go for a while. search for Me and you will find Me. come be part of what I'm doing and leave yourself behind. trust Me for all that you need, not the people around you. I am more than enough for you. come to Me..."

and so i find some peace. for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home